WEtv FAST GRAND PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: WEtv Fast Grand Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of WE TV LLC (“Sponsor”) and The Promotion Pipeline (“Agency”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Promotion begins at 10:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 2, 2015 and ends at 2:00:00 AM (ET) on August 15, 2015 (“Promotion Period”) and consists of eight (8) separate weekly sweepstakes (“Weekly Sweepstakes”):
Weekly Sweepstakes Show
1 Thursday, July 2, 2015 at 10:00:00 PM ET – Friday, July 3, 2015 at 3:00:00 AM ET Cutting It In The ATL
2 Thursday, July 9, 2015 at 10:00:00 PM ET – Friday, July 10, 2015 at 3:00:00 AM ET Cutting It In The ATL
3 Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 9:00:00 PM ET – Friday, July 17, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM ET Braxton Family Values
4 Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 9:00:00 PM ET – Friday, July 24, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM ET Braxton Family Values
5 Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 9:00:00 PM ET – Friday, July 31, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM ET Braxton Family Values
6 Friday, July 31, 2015 at 9:00:00 PM ET – Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM ET Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars
7 Friday, August 7, 2015 at 9:00:00 PM ET – Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM ET Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars
8 Friday, August 14, 2015 at 9:00:00 PM ET – Saturday, August 15, 2015 at 2:00:00 AM ET Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars
To enter watch the premiere airing of the applicable Show each week during a valid weekly sweepstakes entry period, (Codes will not be posted during repeats of each show.) Then visit www.wetv.com to complete and submit the entry form including the Weekly Secret Code. Each correct Weekly Secret Code Submission results in one (1) sweepstakes entry. A new Secret Entry Code will be revealed during each of eight (8) valid Weekly Sweepstakes for a total of eight (8) Secret Codes. Limit of one entry per Weekly Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES: Eight (8) Grand Prizes (One Winner per Weekly Sweepstakes): $1,000.00. Total Maximum ARV all Prizes: $8,000.00. Prize is not transferable. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winners.
4. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing approximately three days following the conclusion of each Weekly Sweepstakes from all eligible entries received during that Weekly Sweepstakes. Entries from one Weekly Sweepstakes do not carry over to subsequent Weekly Sweepstakes. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received during each Weekly Sweepstakes Period. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL: This Promotion offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Promotion, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, each entrant and Winners accept the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Promotion. By submitting an entry in the Promotions, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Promotion, they will indemnify Sponsor and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Agency and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may be sustained in connection with this Promotion, including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded; (b) participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, without limitation, travel; (c) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
9. WINNERS’ NAME: For a copy of the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 1, 2015 to: WEtv Fast Grand Promotion Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.wetv.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winners name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wetv.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: WEtv Fast Grand Promotion Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746. VT residents may omit return postage.
10. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by WETV LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.