Frequently Asked Questions
1. What channel is WE tv on in my area?To find WE tv on your television service, please go to 'Find WE On Your TV' on the homepage.
2. How do I login to streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV and Roku TV?Step 1: Download the app from the Apple TV, Fire TV or Roku TV app store.
(For Roku TV only: Then go into the System Settings section of your device and perform a system update to make sure the channel is added to your device.)
Step 2: On the app on your device, get the activation code and go to www.WEtv.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
Step 3: Enter the activation code and log in with your TV provider.
Step 4: Start watching full episodes and video extras.
3. What if I have questions about WE tv on streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV and Roku TV?You can reach out to WE tv for questions on each device:
4. Why am I am being asked to authenticate with my TV provider to access full episodes?Full episodes are offered as a benefit to TV subscribers whose provider offers the full episode service and whose package includes WE tv. We require a cable login to confirm your access. Please note: Individual episodes are offered without login during limited promotional periods.
5. Which cable providers provide access to full episodes?
Show full list of providers.If you are unsure whether you have a username/password for your cable company or you've forgotten them, you can recover both by contacting your cable provider. More are being added regularly so please check back if you don't see your provider on this list. When you click to watch a full episode, you will be offered the opportunity to login using the username/password associated with your cable account. You can also sign in via the main navigation menu.