Want to make the perfect non-alcoholic drink? Kendra has the recipe everyone should learn to love… because their kids will enjoy it too, just like Little Hank.
- 4 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 1 cup lime sherbet
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (optional)
1. Place honeydew melon in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze until firm (30 min maybe a little more)
2. Transfer frozen melon to a blender with the sherbet, lime juice and raspberries
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour mixture evenly into 4 glasses and serve ASAP