When you’re itching for a refreshing yet yummy drink in the sun, try Kendra’s recipe. It’s got cucumbers, some gin, and a little bit of lemon juice!
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 cup(s) water
- 6 ounce(s) (3/4 cup) gin
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
1. Cut a few pieces of cucumber for garnish.
2. Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber then put it in a blender and puree.
3. Strain the cucumber juice with a juice strainer
4. Add water, gin and lemon juice to the cucumber juice.
5. Divide into 4 ice-filled glasses and add cucumber garnish.