From hair pins to wax sticks, celebrity hair stylist Kim Kimble of L.A. Hair has provided a complete style necessities list, so you’ll never have a hair out of place.
• Use HAIR SPRAY to create volume and dimensions to hair. Hair spray is one of my favorite styling tools because it helps hair hold shape while remaining pliable, without flaking.
• WAX STICKS tame noticeable flyaway strands by keeping them in place while leaving the hair with a silky smooth finish.
• My SHINE SERUM PRODUCT adds a finishing pop of glossy shine to complete any look. Oil-free serums will prevent hair from becoming heavy and greasy.
• Use SILK PONYTAIL HOLDERS to slick back pony tails and keep hair snag-free, without splitting the hair. Bands will aid in holding hair in place for long lasting wear.
• Keep MATTED BOBBY PINS handy. They easily create tousled up-dos made easy, by simply tucking and pinning. Pins hold securely in place with a natural finish that won’t reflect light, or in photos.