In the premiere episode of Marriage Boot Camp: Bridezillas, the five most memorable Bridezilla couples: Melissa & Chris, Porsha & Byron, Remi & Rob, Kirsten & Seth, and Danni & Marlon come together for a last ditch effort to save their marriages. After arriving at Marriage Boot Camp, they must identify the issues that are ruining their marriages — cheating, selfishness, all of the above. They are then made to chose the room key labeled with their specific issue. Remy and Rob are definitely in for a surprise! During “movie night,” the couples quickly realize they are watching their own casting tapes, exposing their real thoughts and feelings about their spouses to EVERYONE, including their spouses. Not surprisingly, Kirsten walks out (side eye). After watching the devastating videos, the couples are introduced to the Boot Camp Directors led by Jim and Elizabeth Carroll, who keep the momentum going by immediately throwing the shell-shocked couples into their first high-octane exercise. The Bridezillas and their mates are put in a boxing ring to “duke it out.” It’s an emotional rollercoaster that forces the couples to confront their problems with each other head on.
WE decided to drill down this episode to our top five favorite moments. Agree or disagree, here are our picks!
- The couples realize that the last couple to arrive is the one couple (or Bridezilla) the dread the most… Kirsten. ”Helllooooooo!”
- Rob and Remy are brought back to reality when they realize just how tiny their room is… guess they should have picked “All of the Above” like Porsha because they’d be living it up in that master suite!
- Porsha and Kirsten get off on the wrong foot as Porsha calls Kirsten out on her (excessive) drinking. WE’d drink too if we were in a house with five ex-Bridezilla couples.
- Let’s get ready to rumble! Byron actually thinks he is supposed to physically fight Porsha. Our money would be on Porsha. Have a seat, Byron.
- The look on the “winners” faces when they realize they got a point for “low blows” and became the “losers.” #wompwomp
That about sums it up! Let us know what were your top moments.