Want some recipes to make in a jiffy? Check out these Conner classics and you’ll have a meal in the, uhm…microwave (in no time at all)!
Pasta a la Hamburge
Box of Hamburger Helper
1. Microwave crumbled ground beef uncovered on high 3 to 5 minutes, until brown; drain.
2. Stir in Sauce Mix, 1 1/4 cups hot water, 2 cups milk and uncooked Pasta.
3. Microwave uncovered on High 12 to 18 minutes, stirring every 6 minutes, until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken). Dish will be hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Mac de Fromage
Box of Mac and Cheese
1. Boil water. Stir in macaroni, cook 6 to 8 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Drain. Do not rinse. Return to pan. 3. Add butter, milk and cheese sauce mix; mix well.
Classic Prep: Prepare, as directed, using 3 tbsp spread and 3 tbsp 2% milk.
Asian Noodles in Savory Broth
Ramen Noodle packet
1. Add noodles into 2 1/4 cup(500ml) of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat. Add soup base and seasoning oil.
3. Stir well and serve
Roni of Rice
Box of Rice-a-Roni
1. In a large skillet, combine rice-vermicelli mix and margarine or butter.
2. Sauté over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. Slowly stir in water and Special Seasonings; bring to a boil.
4. Cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender
Box of Hot Pockets
1. Unwrap product & insert into unfolded crisping sleeve.
2. Place on paper plate & microwave on High (see chart).
3. Fold and lock bottom flaps of the sleeve & wait 2 minutes before eating.
4. Peel away the tab as you enjoy your sandwich.