Toni, Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar are back! This season, the sisters rush to Mommy Evelyn’s aid after surviving a small stroke, but that’s not the only challenge they’ll face. Here are five reasons to get excited for the drama-packed season of Braxton Family Values:
5. Towanda’s nine-year-old daughter, Brooke needs her aunties’ help understanding the changes a young girl faces, even the painfully awkward stuff about the birds and the bees! That’s what family is for, right?
4. Toni has been singing about heartache, struggles and fears for years, but this season she conquers one major fear that’s been holding her back that WE didn’t even know she had.
3. After her stroke and a visit from some angels, Evelyn’s got a new lease on life. She’s ready to find herself a special man friend and Tamar is totally on #TeamStepdad!
2. Traci gets some unsettling news from her doctor. At first, it seems like her rare medical condition is a huge joke, but one call changes everything and WE quickly realize this is no laughing matter.
1. After Evelyn’s stroke, Toni and Tamar team up to persuade Mommy to move back to L.A. for some R&R, but the other sisters want her to stay in Atlanta to recuperate. WE can’t wait to see who will win the battle of East Coast vs. West Coast.