The pressure continues to rise during this week’s episode of Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta! Following his breakup with Kiyomi and the stress of finishing a new album, Bow’s beginning to unravel. While Bow may be having a rough go right now, WE think he’s the “cream of the crop” and will “rise to the top” once again. So, to lift Bow up during his tough time, mix up a ‘Cream of the Crop’ cocktail and enjoy this week’s episode!
Recipe: Cream of the Crop
- Orange wedge
- Granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier or orange liqueur
- White chocolate and/or dark chocolate shavings or curls (optional)
- Spread vanilla sugar onto a small plater or plate. Rub the rim of four to six chilled martini glasses with the wedge of orange. Invert glasses into the sugar to coat rims. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker or container with tight-fitting lid, combine half of the ice cubes, half of the vanilla vodka, half of the Irish cream liqueur, and half of the orange liqueur. Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain mixture into two or three of the martini glasses; discard ice cubes. Repeat with remaining ice cubes, vodka, Irish cream liqueur, and orange liqueur. Strain into remaining martini glasses.
- Garnish drinks with chocolate shavings.
If you do not have vanilla vodka, substitute 1 cup regular vodka and 1 teaspoon vanilla.