The temperature is rising during this week’s episode of Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta! After a wild night out, Bow and Kiyomi’s relationship bursts into flames, so WE are heating up Hip Hop Happy Hour with a fiery cocktail of our own. Part beer, part amaretto and a touch of flames, this libation is as heated as the drama that’s about to go down…and if you like Dr. Pepper, this drink’s for you!
Recipe: Down in Flames
- 3/4 shot amaretto
- 1/4 shot of 151 rum
- 1/2 glass of beer
- Fill a pint glass half full of beer
- Pour the amaretto into a standard shot glass
- Carefully pour the 151 proof rum on top of the amaretto so that it floats
- Carefully light the shot on fire by touching with an open flame – let it burn a bit
- Drop the lit shot into the half-full glass of beer, blow it out if there are any residual flames, then slam!