It’s going down this week in the ATL! Drea and her family have to deal with R. Kelly’s child support battle in the public eye after it explodes into chaos. And speaking of Drea, Deb and Brat clash over their relationship with her. Ayana raises suspicions about Brandon’s firefighting career, and Bow and Brandon finally face off! But it doesn’t stop there! The cherry on top, or in this case the salt on the rim, is when ReeMarkable’s performance backfires. Find out what happens during this week’s episode and enjoy a “ReeMarkable-rita” while you watch!
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces Cointreau (you can also use triple sec)
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce sweetened lime juice (optional, otherwise use another 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice)
- Agave nectar or simple syrup to sweeten, as desired
- Coarse salt and lime slices to garnish
Run a lime slice along the rim of your margarita glass. Dip the rim of the glass onto a small plate with coarse salt until coated. Set aside. Mix tequila, Cointreau, and lime juices together in a cocktail shaker. Shake until combined. Taste and add sweetener as desired. Start with a small amount, ¼ to ½ teaspoon. Mix after each addition and taste again. Fill salt rimmed glasses with ice. Pour the margarita mix over ice. Garnish with a lime slice and serve immediately.