TAMAR &VINCE MEGA SWEEPS: 10 WEEKS OF LUXE PRIZES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Tamar & Vince Mega Sweeps: 10 Weeks of Luxe Prizes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the United States. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of WE: Women’s Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), and The Promotion Pipeline (“Agency”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes provides entrants with the opportunity to enter to win one of ten (10) Weekly Prizes. Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 20, 2012 and ends at 9:59:59 pm (ET) on December 13, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). Promotion Period consists of ten (10) separate weekly sweepstakes entry periods:
- Week 1: 10:00:00 pm ET on September 20, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on September 27, 2012;
- Week 2: 9:00:00 pm ET on September 27, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on October 4, 2012;
- Week 3: 9:00:00 pm ET on October 4, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on October 11, 2012;
- Week 4: 9:00:00 pm ET on October 11, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on October 18, 2012;
- Week 5: 9:00:00 pm ET on October 18, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on October 25, 2012;
- Week 6: 9:00:00 pm ET on November 1, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on November 8, 2012;
- Week 7: 9:00:00 pm ET on November 8, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on November 15, 2012;
- Week 8: 9:00:00 pm ET on November 15, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on November 22, 2012
- Week 9: 9:00:00 pm ET on November 29, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm ET on December 6, 2012
- Week 10: 9:00:00 pm ET on December 6, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on December 13, 2012
Note: 9:00:00 pm ET on October 25, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm on November 1, 2012, and 9:00:00 pm ET on November 22, 2012 through 8:59:59 pm on November 29, 2012 are not valid weekly sweepstakes entry periods.
- HOW TO ENTER To enter watch the premiere airing of Tamar & Vince each week during a valid weekly sweepstakes entry period, or visit the WEtv Website www.wetv.com during a valid weekly sweepstakes entry period, to receive the Weekly Secret Code. (Codes will not be posted during repeats of Tamar & Vince.) Then visit www.wetv.com to complete and submit the entry form including the Weekly Secret Code. Each correct Weekly Secret Code Submission results in one (1) sweepstakes entry. A new Secret Entry Code will be revealed during each of ten (10) valid weekly sweepstakes entry periods for a total of ten (10) Secret Codes. Limit of one entry per day. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- RANDOM DRAWING: On or about December 17, 2012 one (1) Weekly Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received from each separate valid weekly sweepstakes entry period for a total of ten (10) Weekly Winners. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing.
- PRIZES. Ten (10) Weekly Prizes with a total Approximate Retail Value or “ARV” of $5,569.99:
- One (1) Week 1 Prize: Michele® Watch. (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $345.00)
- One (1) Week 2 Prize: Tory Burch Lizard Embossed Leather Shoulder Bag. (ARV: 595.00)
- One (1) Week 3 Prize: Dior® Shield Sunglasses (ARV: $345.00)
- One (1) Week 4 Prize: Gucci® Dog Collar and Leash (ARV: $780.00)
- One (1) Week 5 Prize: Burberry Giant Check Crinkle Scarf, Smoke Trench (ARV: $325.00)
- One (1) Week 6 Prize: Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote (ARV: $900.00)
- One (1) Week 7 Prize: SpaFinder® Gift Card (ARV: $400.00)
- One (1) Week 8 Prize: Fendi ‘Zucca – Mini’ Shoulder Bag (ARV: $635.00)
- One (1) Week 9 Prize: Christian Louboutin™ Shelley Peep-Toe Pump, Black/Red (ARV: $845.00)
- One (1) Week 10 Prize: Beats by Dr. Dre Limited Edition Headphones and $100 iTunes gift card: (ARV: $399.99)
No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
- ODDS: Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Agency will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Weekly Prize Winners for the actual retail value of Grand Prize for the tax year in which Weekly Prize was accepted for all prizes valued at $600.00 or greater. Weekly Prize Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with the Weekly Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes in the event the day and/ or time that Tamar & Vince airs changes or Tamar & Vince is canceled, therefore rendering the Sweepstakes in operable as intended by these Official Rules. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winners agree to release Sponsor, Agency, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
11. WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by December 31, 2012 to: Tamar & Vince Mega Sweeps: 10 Weeks of Luxe Prizes Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.wetv.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wetv.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: Tamar & Vince Mega Sweeps: 10 Weeks of Luxe Prizes Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746. VT residents may omit return postage.
12. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by WE: Women’s Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.