TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ENTRY: The Promotion begins on Thursday August 30, 2018 and ends on Friday, September 14, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes Period consists of three (3) weekly entry periods, starting at 6 PM ET on Thursdays and ending at 3AM ET on Fridays, from August 30, 2018 to September 14, 2018 (“Weekly Entry Period”).
- Entries may only be submitted through Twitter. To enter the Promotion, you must be a registered user of Twitter. If you are not a registered user of Twitter, sign up for a Twitter account at www.twitter.com or through the Twitter application by downloading it onto your iPhone or Android (available via Apple App Store and Google Play, respectively).
- Participant must “live tweet”, (otherwise known as, sending a tweet during a premiere episode), during a premiere episode of Braxton Family Values, during a “Weekly Entry Period.” Submissions must include the hashtag #BFV as well as the hashtag #TraciOnEarth to be eligible. Participants may “live tweet” as often as they wish within a Weekly Entry Period to be eligible to win that week’s prize. All entries must be received within the time period stated by WE tv, during the Promotion’s offer, to be eligible to win a prize.
- Comments may not contain the trademarks of any third party, nor may they contain lewd, inappropriate, threatening or obscene, defamatory or libelous content.
- ELIGIBILITY: To participate in the #TraciOnEarth Weekly Twitter Sweepstakes (“Promotion”), you must be a legal US resident, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of WE tv, and its sponsors and advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and/or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Twitter’s clock will be the official time keeper for Promotion. The potential Winners will be chosen from the weekly pool of Participants at random. Each potential Winner will be notified by a Twitter Direct Message. Potential Winners will be required to submit a valid e-mail address, mail and/or telephone number via direct message to @WEtv. In the event that any potential Winner does not respond to any such notification within twenty-four (24) hours of date of issuance, a disqualification will result, Prize will be forfeited and, at WE tv’s sole discretion an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
- WE tv’s decisions concerning selection of winners, as well as all other matters relating to any Promotion, are final and binding. Odds of winning a Promotion will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: Twenty-One (21) prizes are available to be awarded. Seven (7) prizes per week for the three weeks of the Promotion. Each Sweepstakes winner will receive one (1) ‘Traci on Earth’ signed posted by Traci Braxton. Prizes may not be substituted, transferred or assigned except at WE tv’s sole discretion. Prize includes only what is specified in the prize description.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: ENTRANTS RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, WE TV AND ITS RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ANY PERSON, OR PROPERTY, OF ANY KIND RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION CONDUCTED BY WE TV.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Illegible, unintelligible or incomplete entries or responses will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, stolen or undelivered entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials related to any Promotion. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer entries or for any malfunction or technical errors occurring on Twitter. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise a Promotion, WE tv reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion, and/or to select winners for prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors in the Promotion, on Twitter, or these rules.
- CLAIMS/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with any Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of New York. All participants who enter a Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York and agree to waive the right to a jury trial with respect to any claim or dispute with regard to any aspect of any Promotion or these Official Rules. Any and all claims, judgments and awards in connection with a Promotion shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in connection with such Promotion but in no event attorneys fees; and under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and hereby waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners of a Promotion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within thirty (30) days following the conclusion of the Promotion.