BIG EASY BRIDES
Watch New Episodes on Sundays at 10|9c
WE tv Wacky Wedding Photo Contest Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the United States. Contest void wherever prohibited by law, or where the registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with. Employees of Sponsor, The Promotion Pipeline, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins at 12:00:00 noon (ET) on August 19, 2011 and ends at 12:00:00 noon (ET) on September 30, 2011. To enter visit www.wetv.com to create a user name and password and upload an original picture of your craziest wedding photo. Then complete and submit official contest entry form including name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth and affirmatively indicate acknowledgement and acceptance of these Official Rules and all other terms and conditions governing the Contest.
3. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Submission must be an original picture taken by the entrant or a friend or family member of a crazy wedding moment. ("Submission"). No stock or professional photos can be used. Entrants may upload one new picture per day by submitting them under the same user name and password. If an entrant provides more than one picture only the first image will be judged. Uploading more than one picture does not increase the chance of winning. Any entry, which in the sole opinion of Sponsor is deemed to be inappropriate for publication will be deemed ineligible. Once a picture is submitted it cannot be changed, altered or modified. Submission (a) must be the original and sole creation of, and all right, title and interest including but not limited to the copyright in the picture must be owned solely by, the entrant (b) may not contain any nudity or any inappropriate images as solely determined by the Sponsor, (c) may not have been submitted in any other competition, (d) may not have been published, including postings on the World Wide Web, prior to the Contest Submission (e) may not infringe upon any third party's rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent or trademarks/tradenames/logos, or rights of privacy or publicity, or contain material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray in a false light; (f) may not violate any law, rule or regulation; and each entrant warrants and represents that his/her picture complies with all of those conditions. Non-complying pictures will be subject to disqualification. By entering, each entrant grants permission for the use of the picture, and his/her name, to be posted on the World Wide Web in connection with this Contest, and the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Contest, and otherwise, as stated in these Official Rules (as solely determined by Sponsor). All submitted entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. JUDGING: All eligible entries will be judged by a WEtv panel of judges whose decisions are final and binding on all judging matters. Submissions will judged on a 1-10 scale – 1 being "wacky" and 10 being "too wacky." In the event of a tie, the tied entries will be re-judged by a new judge who will serve as a tie-breaker using the same criteria as stated herein.
5. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000.00. One (1) First Prize: $3,000.00. One (1) Second Prize: $2,000.00. Total Retail Value of all prizes $10,000.00.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: All winners will be determined on or about October 7, 2011. The winners will be notified by mail, telephone or e- mail on or about October 10, 2011. All winners will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within 14 days of date printed on notification or the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner based on the judging criteria outlined herein. Along with executed Affidavit of Eligibility/ Release of Liability, winner will be required to submit proof of child's date of birth in the form of a photo copy of child's birth certificate. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner based on the judging criteria outlined herein.
7. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the decision of the judges. Entries will not be limited, except as expressly provided above. In the event that there is an insufficient number of qualified entries or if the judges determine in their absolute discretion that no or too few entries meet the quality standards established to award the prizes, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prizes.
8. GENERAL: This Contest offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Contest. Prizes are nontransferable. By accepting any prize, winner consents to the use of their name, photo, voice, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor without further compensation to winner or any other person depicted in photo unless otherwise prohibited by law. Arrangements for the fulfillment of all prizes will be made by the Sponsor. Receipt of any prize is conditioned upon compliance with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winners of any prize(s) will be solely responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest, and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and judging will take place from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Contest. Entries will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. By submitting an entry in the contest, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor shall be permitted to use your entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Contest, they will indemnify Sponsor from any and all such claims, including the attorneys' fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, The Promotion Pipeline, Inc. their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Contest.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the contest, each participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Courts located in New York County, New York; and (ii) in addition, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this contest but in no event attorneys' fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the state of New York, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
10. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by October 15, 2011 to: WE tv Wacky Wedding Photo Contest Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.wetv.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the all the winners' names have been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wetv.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: WE tv Wacky Wedding Photo Contest Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 VT residents may omit return postage.
12. SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by WE: Women's Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.