Who WE Are
About WE tv:
Every kind of family. All kinds of drama. That's life as we know it on WE tv network.
WE tv is family 2.0. It's the real, familiar stories that make us say "that could be me!" Featuring celebrity families you just can't miss and personalities you want to know more about like The Braxtons in Braxton Family Values, Joan and Melissa Rivers in Joan and Melissa: Joan Knows Best? and Shannen Doherty in Shannen Says.
And nothing causes family drama like planning a wedding. Don't miss My Fair Wedding with David Tutera and I Do Over with Diann Valentine. Plus, everyone's favorite original drama queens, Bridezillas.
WE tv is available to more than 77 million U.S. households (Source: Nielsen Media Research)
- Ed Carroll, Chief Operating Officer, AMC Networks
- Kim Martin, President & General Manager, AMC Networks
- Robert Broussard, President, AMC Network Sales
1997 as Romance Classics; 2001 re-branded to WE: Women’s Entertainment; 2006 re-branded to WE tv
- Available in standard and high definition
- Original programming includes:
- Braxton Family Values: A candid look at the relationship between singer/songwriter Toni Braxton, her mom, and her four sisters - who are all aspiring singers - and captures the drama surrounding their conflicts, both personal and professional, combined with lots of family love and laughter.
- Downsized: Follows the Bruce family, a nine-member blended family trying to survive difficult economic times.
- Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?: Melissa Rivers’ world is rocked when her mother Joan sets out to switch coasts, change her lifestyle and infiltrate Melissa’s home.
- My Fair Wedding with David Tutera: Viewers follow celebrity wedding planner, David Tutera, as he transforms the misguided wedding visions of enthusiastic brides into platinum style affairs.
- WEtv.com features original web series, extensive video content expanding on original programming, advice and humor from expert bloggers, games and user-generated content.
- GuySpeak.com is an online destination that provides an interactive forum for women to have their most fascinating questions about the opposite sex answered by real men.
Public Affairs Initiative:
WE tv’s public affairs initiative, WE Empowers Women, is dedicated to creating programs that foster and celebrate women's strength, confidence and diversity. The network’s newest initiative, WE Volunteer, is a call-to-action for women to become more involved in their communities by volunteering one full day – just 24 hours – of community service to make a difference in someone else’s life.
U.S. Affiliate Website: affiliate.amcnetworks.com