NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: 1. WE tv After Midnight Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals 18 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of WE: Women’s Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), Diga Diga Doo NYC LLC, Scott Sanders Productions Offerpop and Spotco (collectively “Production Partners”) and The Promotion Pipeline (“Agency”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at noon Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 20, 2014 and ends at noon (ET) on February 20, 2014 (“Sweepstakes Period”). To enter visit the WEtv website www.wetv.com to complete and submit the entry form to receive one Sweepstakes entry. Limit one entry per person per day. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize: a two (2) day/ one (1) night trip for the winner and a guest to New York City to see Toni Braxton perform in the Broadway show After Midnight (the “Play”) at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre between March 18 and March 31, 2014. Trip includes round-trip coach airfare for two (2) from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence within the continental U.S. to New York, one (1) night hotel accommodations at the Lexington Hotel (double occupancy), round trip ground transportation between the airport and hotel in New York, a $100 gift certificate for dinner for two at Dynasty Chinese restaurant (dinner for two including two cocktails; two (2) tickets to a performance of After Midnight (the “Play”) at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre, two (2) drinks at the concessions stand at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre , a meet and greet cast members of After Midnight. Maximum Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $2,300.00. Grand Prize Winner and winner’s travel companion must be available to travel March 18 – 31, 2014 or the prize is forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. Specific date for the Play and the Grand Prize trip dates is at the sole discretion Sponsor, although every attempt will be made for it to be at a time convenient to the Grand Prize Winner. Upon confirmation of the Grand Prize trip dates, if the Grand Prize Winner cancels trip the prize is forfeited in its entirety with no further compensation to the Grand Prize Winner or the Winner’s travel companion and an alternate winner will be selected, time permitting. If the closest airport to the Grand Prize winner’s home is in close enough proximity to New York so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, Grand Prize winner will receive alternate transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the Grand Prize winner for any difference in prize value. Actual value of a trip depends on Grand Prize winner’s residence or departure city and the performance venue. Winner will be expected to provide a credit card or cash deposit upon check in at The Lexington Hotel for incidentals, damages and/or extra nights. The Play tickets may be provided in the form of physical tickets, e-tickets or “will call”, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion. The exclusive “cast meet and greet” event will occur immediately following the conclusion of the performance and shall be no longer than ten (10) minutes in duration. Restrictions may apply. Use of tickets and attendance at the “meet and greet” is subject to terms and conditions printed on the tickets and all rules and requirements of the venue. Tickets may not be re-sold or transferred. In the event that the cast meet and greet cannot take place due to the unavailability of the cast members Grand Prize Winner will not be provided with any compensation for this portion of the prize. Grand Prize Winner’s Travel Companion (parent/guardian if a minor) will be required to execute a Liability/ Publicity release and return it at the same time as the Winner’s affidavit. If Grand Prize Winner is under the age of 21 then Winner’s Travel Companion must be 21 or older. If Grand Prize Winner or Winner’s Travel Companion are under the age of 21 only non-alcoholic beverages will be served at dinner at Dynasty Chinese and at the theater. Grand Prize Winner and Winner’s Travel Companion must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for air travel. No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about February 21, 2014 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail on or about February 24, 2014 and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within 5 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing, time permitting. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing, time permitting.
3. ODDS: Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
4. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Agency will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Grand Prize Winner for the actual retail value of Grand Prize for the tax year in which Grand Prize was accepted. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with the Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Production Partners, Agency and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may be sustained in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded; (b) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, travel; (c) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor.
6. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
8. WINNER’S NAME: For a copy of the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by February 28, 2014 to: WEtv After Midnight Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.wetv.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wetv.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: WEtv After Midnight Sweepstakes Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746. VT residents may omit return postage.
9. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by WE: Women’s Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.