WEtv DAVID TUTERA CELEBRATIONS WATCH & WIN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: WEtv David Tutera CELEbrations Watch & Win Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to individuals 21 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of WE TV LLC (“Sponsor”), Princess Cruise Lines, LTD (“Princess”) and The Promotion Pipeline (“Agency”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 23, 2015 and ends at 1:00:00 AM (ET) on February 24, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and consists of five (5) separate weekly entry periods (“Weekly Entry Period”):
1 Friday, January 23rd at 10:00:00 PM EST – Tuesday, January 27th at 1:00:00 AM EST
2 Friday, January 30th at 10:00:00 PM EST – Tuesday, February 3rd at 1:00:00 AM EST
3 Friday, February 6th at 10:00:00 PM EST – Tuesday, February 10th at 1:00:00 AM EST
4 Friday, February 13th at 10:00:00 PM EST – Tuesday, February 17th at 1:00:00 AM EST
5 Friday, February 20th at 10:00:00 PM EST – Tuesday, February 24th at 1:00:00 AM EST
To enter watch the premiere airing of David Tutera CELEbrations each week during a valid weekly sweepstakes entry period,(Codes will not be posted during repeats of David Tutera CELEbrations.) Then visit www.wetv.com to complete and submit the entry form including the Weekly Secret Code. Each correct Weekly Secret Code Submission results in one (1) sweepstakes entry. A new Secret Entry Code will be revealed during each of five (5) valid weekly sweepstakes entry periods for a total of five (5) Secret Codes. Limit of one entry per Weekly Entry Period. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: A seven (7) day Princess Cruise Lines Caribbean Cruise, double occupancy balcony stateroom, round trip from Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Prize includes round trip coach class airfare for two (2) from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence to Ft. Lauderdale, all regular onboard meals and entertainment, applicable taxes, fees and port expenses for
Cruise only. Maximum Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,148.00. Actual value of a trip depends on dates of travel and Grand Prize winner’s residence or departure city. If the closest airport to the Grand Prize winner’s home is in close enough proximity to Ft. Lauderdale so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, Grand Prize winner will receive alternate transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the Grand Prize winner for any difference in prize value. TRANSPORTATION BETWEEN THE FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT AND THE POINT OF EMBARKMENT/DISEMBARKMENT IS NOT INCLUDED. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor and Princess’ sole and absolute discretion. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Cruise includes all regular onboard meals and entertainment, applicable taxes, fees and port Cruise must be completed by January 15, 2016 or prize will be forfeited. All ground and air transportation, shore excursions fees, discretionary hotel and dining charges, meals in alternate dining venues, alcoholic beverages, boutique purchases, and any other incidental costs or other expenses not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of winner. All reservations and cruise arrangements including, without limitation, the dates and times are at the sole discretion of Sponsor and Princess. All prize details are subject to availability and restrictions such as blackout dates including holidays (e.g. (e.g. Monday, November 23, 2015 – Sunday, November 29, 2015; Monday, December 21, 2015 – Thursday, December 31, 2015.) may apply. Upon confirmation of the Grand Prize trip dates, if the Grand Prize Winner cancels trip the prize is forfeited in its entirety with no further compensation to the Grand Prize Winner or the Winner’s travel companions. Cruise Guests must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of departure unless the companion is the child of a Grand Prize Winner. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay, cruise activities, and all other prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian. Grand Prize Winner and Cruise Guest must cruise on same itinerary. Cruise Guest must (or a Cruise Guest’s parent or legal guardian if a Cruise Guest is an eligible minor in his/her state/province/jurisdiction of residence) sign and return a cruise/liability/publicity release before any ticketing of cruise occurs. The Grand Prize Winner and Cruise Guest must have all necessary identification and/or cruise documents (including but not limited to a valid passport, visa (if applicable) and all other necessary travel documents) required for Cruise. Once Cruise Guest is selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Cruise is subject to the terms and conditions of the Princess passage contract. As set forth in more detail in the passage contract, Princess reserves the right to refuse to embark any Winner or Cruise Guest, at any time if, in the sole opinion of Princess, a Winner or Cruise Guest, or any minor or other person in a Winner or Cruise Guest’s care during the cruise, are unfit for any reason for the Cruise. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by Cruise operators or any other persons providing any Grand Prize-related services or accommodations. Grand Prize Winner and Cruise Guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged Cruise tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNER ACCEPTS (AND AGREES TO CONFIRM IN WRITING) THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN SEA TRAVEL, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
No substitutions for prizes except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
4. DRAWING: Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about February 26, 2015 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winners accept the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor, Princess and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Princess, Agency and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may be sustained in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use or misuse of any prize awarded; (b) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, travel; (c) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; and (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an entrant or Sponsor.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
9. WINNERS’ NAME: For a copy of the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by March 15, 2015 to: WEtv WEtv David Tutera CELEbrations Watch & Win Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.wetv.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winners name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wetv.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: WEtv WEtv David Tutera CELEbrations Watch & Win Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746. VT residents may omit return postage.
10. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by WETV LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.
WEtv DAVID TUTERA CELEBRATIONS WATCH & WIN SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
No purchase necessary. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. These abbreviated rules are subject to the complete Official Rules, which are available at www.wetv.com. Sweepstakes starts 1/23/15 at 10:00 PT ET and ends 2/23/15 at 1:00 AM ET. Open to legal residents of the U.S., age 21 or older. Void where prohibited by law.