To find WE tv on your television service, please go to 'Find WE On Your TV' on the homepage.
2. How do I login to streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV and Roku TV?
Step 1: Download the app from the Apple TV, Fire TV or Roku TV app store.
(For Roku TV only: Then go into the System Settings section of your device and perform a system update to make sure the channel is added to your device.)
Step 2: On the app on your device, get the activation code and go to www.WEtv.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
Step 3: Enter the activation code and log in with your TV provider.
Step 4: Start watching full episodes and video extras.
3. What if I have questions about WE tv on streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV and Roku TV?
You can reach out to WE tv for questions on each device:
4. Why am I am being asked to authenticate with my TV provider to access full episodes?
Full episodes are offered as a benefit to TV subscribers whose provider offers the full episode service and whose package includes WE tv. We require a cable login to confirm your access.
Please note: Individual episodes are offered without login during limited promotional periods.
5. Which cable providers provide access to full episodes?
If you are unsure whether you have a username/password for your cable company or you've forgotten them, you can recover both by contacting your cable provider.
More are being added regularly so please check back if you don't see your provider on this list.
When you click to watch a full episode, you will be offered the opportunity to login using the username/password associated with your cable account. You can also sign in via the main navigation menu.
6. What if my TV provider isn't listed?
If your cable provider does not provide the full episodes service, please check back periodically to see if they've been added. We are constantly bringing new providers on board.
7. Do I need a TV provider log in to watch video extras?
No, video extras are available without a TV provider login.
8. Why am I being signed in automatically to my cable provider?
Since we use the same authentication service as other TV apps, your TV provider account may be carried over to the WE tv app for your convenience.
9. Why am I being asked to sign in again?
Your cable provider may ask you to re-verify your account periodically.
10. I logged in with my cable provider username/password but when I attempt to play a full episode, I get an error message that says I am not authorized to view this content. What does this mean?
If you have seen this message, it means that you are either a customer of a supported TV company but not a customer who subscribes to WE tv, your subscription is for internet only or parental control settings are blocking this content. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact your TV company and confirm that you are subscribed to WE tv.
11. Which full episodes are available on WEtv.com?
WE tv originals with full episodes available are featured on the home screen. You can access the home screen by clicking on ‘Shows' in the menu bar. The WE tv app also features our most popular shows. If a show is not in season, full episodes will be unavailable except during special catch-up opportunities.
12. Does WEtv.com offer closed captioned episodes?
You can always count on WE tv originals being closed-captioned on whatever device you use. WE tv is committed to providing closed captioning for our hearing-impaired viewers.
13. Am I able to resume a full episode I was watching before I left the site?
Yes. If you navigate to the 'Recently Watched' page found in the main navigation menu, you will see a list of recently watched full episodes. You can tap on an episode to restart or resume play.
14. Can I simultaneously sign into multiple devices?
Yes, you can simultaneously sign into multiple devices of the same platform but your TV provider may restrict a number of allowed devices for concurrent streaming.
15. I'm encountering technical difficulties on WEtv.com. What should I do?
16. I have a question about WE tv that is not listed here. What should I do?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a question about the WE tv app is that is not listed on this page.