LOOK GOOD, BE BAD BRIDEZILLAS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to individuals 21 years of age or older as of date of entry and who are legal residents of the United States. Void wherever prohibited by law. Employees of WE: Women’s Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), The Promotion Pipeline (“Agency”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, production and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and members of the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 noon Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 4, 2012 and ends at 12:00:00 noon (ET) on August 6, 2012. Maximum of one submission per person per day. There are two methods to submit entries. Entry Method #1 Basic Submission: To submit a Basic Submission entry, visit the WEtv website www.wetv.com to complete and submit the entry form. Each Basic Submission results in one (1) sweepstakes entry. Entry Method #2 Weekly Secret Code Submission: To submit a Weekly Secret Code Submission entry, watch the first airing of each new episode of Bridezillas to receive the weekly secret code. Then at the conclusion of the episode visit the WEtv website www.wetv.com to complete and submit the entry form including the Weekly Secret Code. Each correct Weekly Secret Code Submission results in ten (10) sweepstakes entries. A new Secret Entry Code Phrase will be revealed during each of eight (8) episodes for a total of eight (8) Secret Codes. Weekly Secret Code Submission Periods are as follows:
• 10:00:00 pm ET on June 10, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on June 17, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on June 17, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on June 24, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on June 24, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on July 1, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on July 1, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on July 8, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on July 8, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on July 15, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on July 15, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on July 22, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on July 22, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on July 29, 2012;
• 10:00:00 pm ET on July 29, 2012 through 9:59:59 pm ET on August 5, 2012
Basic Submissions may be entered one time per day per person. Weekly Secret Code Submissions may only be entered one time per week per person. A Basic and Weekly Secret Code Submission may not be entered on the same day (12:00:01 through 11:59:59 on the same calendar day). Maximum of sixteen (16) sweepstakes entries per person per week. Maximum one-hundred twenty eight (128) entries per person for the duration of the promotion. Entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is the natural person in whose name the e-mail address has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Use of automated devices not valid for entry. Entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize: A three (3) day/ two (2) night trip to Las Vegas for the winner and a guest. Trip includes coach class, round trip airfare for two (2) from major commercial airport nearest winner’s residence to Las Vegas, two (2) nights hotel accommodations at a hotel selected by the Sponsor (double occupancy), ground transportation between the airport in Las Vegas and the hotel, a $500 gift card for Spa Treatments to “Look Your Best” and $21,500 paid by check. (Estimated Retail Value: $25,000). Trip must be taken by December 20, 2012 Actual value of a trip depends on dates of travel and winner’s residence or departure city. If Grand Prize Winner is unable or unwilling to travel to Las Vegas by December 20, 2012, the Grand Prize Winner may opt to substitute the cash value of the trip. Any unclaimed and/or unused portion of prize package will be forfeited and will not be substituted. Restrictions and blackout dates will apply. Winner must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for air travel. Winner’s travel companion, must be 21 years of age or older and must complete and sign a travel release prior to ticketing. Winner and Guest must travel together from same point of origin. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor or as may be necessary due to unavailability, in which case prize of equal or greater value will be awarded, or in the event the Grand Prize Winner selects the cash value in lieu of the trip . Prize package is not transferable. All taxes and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 9, 2012 from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability which must be signed and received by Sponsor or its designated agent within 14 days of date printed on notification or an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. If any prize notification letter or any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes claimed will be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
6. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: Agency will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 to Grand Prize Winner for the actual retail value of Grand Prize for the tax year in which Grand Prize was accepted. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs associated with the Grand Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No transfers of prizes, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incorrect, incomplete, illegible, garbled, misaddressed, or misdirected entries, misrouted or scrambled transmissions or communications, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of telephone, Internet, computer hardware, software, communications devices, or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any telephone or computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes, and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes in the event the day and/ or time that Bridezillas airs changes or Bridezillas is canceled, therefore rendering the Sweepstakes in operable as intended by these Official Rules. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at it’s sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant and Winner accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry in the Sweepstakes, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor shall be permitted to use entry data for marketing purposes consistent with their privacy policies and applicable law. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries, arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will indemnify Sponsor and Agency from any and all such claims, including the attorneys’ fees related thereto. By accepting prize, winner agree to release Sponsor, Agency, their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation, their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials related to the Sweepstakes.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, MANIPULATE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: ENTRANT AGREES THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
10. WINNER’S NAME: For a copy of the winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by July 15, 2012 to: WEtv Look Good, Be Bad Bridezillas Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746 or visit www.wetv.com. Requests will be fulfilled/name will be posted, after the winner’s name has been verified. For a copy of the official rules, visit www.wetv.com or send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: WEtv Look Good, Be Bad Bridezillas Sweepstakes Rules, c/o The Promotion Pipeline, PO Box 162, Huntington Station, NY 11746. VT residents may omit return postage.
11. SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by WE: Women’s Entertainment LLC, 11 Penn Plaza, New York, NY 10001.